Key Lime Cupcakes
- 1 box White Cake Mix +box ingredients
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup Butter
- 6 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 drop Green Food Colouring
- Make batter according to box EXCEPT replace ½ cup of water with ½ cup lime juice.
- Fill liners about ½ full.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice and food colouring.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time and beat until incorporated.
- Add lime zest and whip until distributed.
- Transfer to piping bag to frost cupcakes.