MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM CUPCAKES
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- Whipped topping or frosting
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven and prepare cake mix according to package directions. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Pour one tablespoon of prepared cake batter into each muffin tin; bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread ice cream on top of each cupcake. Place in freezer for 3-4 ours to set.
- Use a piping bag to pipe whipped topping (I used Cool Whip) or frosting on top of cupcakes.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips.