Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- dash of salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the first six ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended throughout the mixture.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with butter and place (butter side down) on baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on one half of the tortilla and then cover with a good sprinkling of the cheese.
- Fold over each tortilla and bake for about 10 minutes until slightly crisp and lightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!