Vanilla Cupcakes with Berry Buttercream Frosting
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1½ cup butter (3 sticks), softened
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- fresh berries (blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- Begin by pureeing blackberries, strawberries and blueberries. Pour in a bowl and set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar and ½ cup of berry puree to a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth. Add more or less of the puree depending on the thickness of the frosting you'd like.
- Spread onto cool cupcakes.
- Top with fresh berries right before serving. ENJOY!